Application Process for Student Travel Grants
1. In order for your application to be considered, membership in at least one of the sponsoring IEEE Societies (Circuits & Systems, Communications, Computer and/or Signal Processing) is required at the time of application.
2. The grants will be awarded to applicants based on a combination of financial need and merit. Students are requested to provide a brief description of this as part of their application.
3. Each Travel Grant application must also be accompanied by a brief recommendation letter from your supervisor or a senior colleague who is familiar with your work.
4. The grants will consist in a free student registration or a 500€ (gross) grant. Please note that this registration cannot be used to cover a paper in the ICME program.
5. To submit a travel grant application, send an email to Stefano Tubaro firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1, 2015 with subject “ICME Travel Grant” in the subject and with the following attachments:
- A document containing the information below, in pdf format
- Proof of IEEE Society membership
- Recommendation letter