Please read carefully through the ICME 2015 registration policy before starting the ICME 2015 registration, as different registrations have different rules and benefits.
Anyone who wishes to attend any event of ICME 2015, including workshops, tutorials, main conference technical sessions, panel discussions, industry forums, demo sessions, industry forums, grand challenges, keynote and plenary sessions, and exhibitions must register to attend. There are three types of registrations available for the attendees: Conference registration, workshop-only registration and exhibitor registration.
- Each full conference registration includes: attendance for the 5 days + welcome reception + banquet + proceedings.
- Each non-full conference registration does not include the banquet.
- Each workshop-only registration includes: attendance to the two-day workshop sessions on Monday (June 29) and Friday (July 3) + welcome reception.
- Exhibitor registration: includes exhibition desk and all benefits of a full registration.
All registrations include one electronic copy of conference and workshop proceedings.
Author Registration Policy: Each accepted main conference paper must have at least one author registered according to the following policy at a non-student and non-life-member rate, no later than Apr. 15, 2015. Each accepted workshop paper, grand challenge paper, EU project paper, or industrial forum paper must have at least one author registered according to the following policy at a non-student and non-life-member rate, no later than May 15, 2015.
Each non-student and non-life-member full conference registration can cover up to 2 papers of any kind (i.e., main conference papers, workshop papers, grand challenge papers, EU project papers, or industrial forum papers) from the registered author. For example, one full conference registration can cover: 2 main conference papers; or 1 main conference paper and 1 industrial forum paper; or 1 grand challenge paper and 1 workshop paper; etc. Note that a demo paper that is associated with a regular paper will be considered to be already covered by the corresponding accepted paper.
If workshop paper authors (without a main conference paper) would like to attend the full conference, they must pay the full conference registration fee, which will cover up to 2 workshop papers.
One workshop-only registration can cover only 1 workshop paper.
Student registrations cannot cover any paper that will be published in IEEE Xplore. However, student registrations may be used to cover the presentation of other paper categories in accordance with the relevant calls, including one demo paper, one accepted ongoing work item, or one accepted poster presentation of a recent journal paper.
Author No Show Policy. One of the co-authors (or a qualified substitute) of an accepted paper/demo must report to the session chair before the respective session starts according to the published schedule, and present the paper/demo in person at the conference/workshops site. Any paper accepted into the technical program, but not presented on-site will be automatically withdrawn from the conference/workshops and the proceedings. IEEE further reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g. removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
ICME 2015 Registration Fees and Schedules (all prices are in Euro)
|Registration type||Early rate (by May 30, 2015 (EXTENDED))||Advance and onsite rate (after May 15, 2015)|
|IEEE Member||760 €||860 €|
|Non Member||960 €||1060 €|
|Life Member||450 €||550 €|
|Student IEEE Member||400 €||500 €|
|Student Non Member||500 €||600 €|
|Workshop-only IEEE Member||600 €||700 €|
|Workshop-only non Member||700 €||800 €|
|Workshop-only Life Member||350 €||450 €|
|Workshop-only Student non Member||400 €||500 €|
|Workshop-only Student IEEE Member||350 €||450 €|
Additional Banquet Ticket, 100 €
Additional Reception Ticket, 40 €
Additional Copy of USB Proceedings (delivered on-site): 75 €
Refund Penalty 150€ (before June 10, 2015)
- No hard copy of the conference or workshop proceedings will be produced. One electronic copy of the conference and workshop proceedings will be delivered on-site to each registrant.
- Tutorials are FREE to all registrants.
- You must be an IEEE member at the time of registration to receive the IEEE member rate. To join IEEE, please visit http://www.ieee.org/membership_services/membership/join/index.html
- Student registrations require a valid Student ID from an accredited university or institute to qualify. Students must email a copy of their student IDs to firstname.lastname@example.org after their online registration. The student ID will also be verified at conference when picking up the registration material.
- The Welcome Reception will be held on June 29 (Mon) and is included for all full conference registrants. Guest tickets for the welcome reception can be purchased as additional items.
- The Banquet will be held on July 1 (Wed) and is included for all full conference registrants. Guest tickets for the banquet can be purchased as additional items.
- All registrations are done online in Euro regardless of whether the registration is paid in advance or at the conference. Please have an accepted credit card ready for registration.
- Receipts for advanced registration will only be issued in electronic format at the time of payment. Printed receipts will be available on-site during the pickup of registration materials. All receipts will be issued in Euros.
Cancellations/refund request should be made in writing to email@example.com. Cancellations will be subject to a 150€ cancellation fee before June 10, 2015. No refunds will be made after this date.
At least one author of an accepted paper must register at a non-student and non-life-member rate per the paper registration policy above in order for paper to be included in the conference and workshop proceedings. If complete payment is not received by the author registration deadline of Apr 15, 2015, the paper will be removed from the program and publication of ICME 2015 proceedings. Author registration is non-refundable.
Author registrations can be only transferred to another co-author under special circumstances. Registration of general attendees can only be transferred to another person with written notice. All transfer requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration packages can only be picked up on-site by the registrant in person, or by an authorized person specified in writing to email@example.com.
Visa Invitation Letter
Visa Invitation Letter will only be issued to registrants whose registration fee has been paid in full. It is the registrant’s own responsibility to check with his/her local Italian Embassy or Consulate for all the required material to obtain a visa to Italy for ICME 2015. No refunds will be made after June 10, 2015 even if you cannot obtain a visa to enter Italy. After your registration, please fill out the visa invitation letter request form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you include your registration confirmation number (or registration ID number). Please be sure to identify yourself in the visa invitation letter request form if you have a designated role in the conference, such as keynote speaker, panelist, organizing committee member for a workshop or the main conference, delegate of a sponsor, member of a sponsoring technical committee, ICME steering committee member, tutorial speaker, session chair, T-MM editorial board member, etc. If a hardcopy version of the invitation letter is needed, this can be done at a small extra cost; make sure to select the corresponding option in the registration page.
To start a new registration or access an existing registration, please go to http://stilema.otto.to.it//index.php?evt[congressView-viewList]&id=26%22&lng=en_US