Call For EU Projects Papers
IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME 2015)
June 29 - July 3, 2015 • TURIN, Italy
Download PDF version of this call for demos.
The IEEE International Conference on Multimedia & Expo (ICME) has been the flagship multimedia conference sponsored by four IEEE societies since 2000.
The EU-Projects Program aims at increasing awareness of the scientific and industrial community that attend ICME 2015 of the recent results obtained by Research Projects funded by the European Commission or by European Agencies (included those supported by a single member state). At the same time the Program allows project coordinators and partners to disseminate the developed approaches and results.
Project Coordinators or project partners are invited to submit papers (with a maximum length of 4 pages) using the conference templates available at here, describing their project, the developed approaches and the obtained results. The submitted paper will be reviewed following the same procedure as workshop papers, where novelty, impact on the citizen needs, presentation quality and experimental validation will be considered. Accepted papers will be included in the USB Proceedings of the ICME 2015 Workshops Program and will be also available to the general public through IEEE-Xplore.
The accepted papers will be presented during a specific ICME 2015 poster session. During the poster session paper authors will have space to show project demos.
Topics of interest span all ICME 2015 areas, including, but not limited to:
- 3D Audio Processing, 3D Multimedia Streaming, 3D Video Processing
- Quality of Experience (QoE) Models, QoE Models for 3D Systems
- Display Technology for Multimedia
- Audio and Video Coding Standards
- Audio/Image/Video Segmentation for Interactive Services
- High Efficiency Video Coding
- Mobile Visual Search Algorithms and Implementations
- Augmented Reality Algorithms and Applications
- Multimedia Networking, Multimedia Streaming, Multimedia Traffic Management
- Multimodal User Interfaces, Multiview Video Capturing and Rendering
- Compressed Domain Processing, Compression and Coding
- Computer Graphics and Animation
- Media Conversion and Transcoding, Media Summaries and Storyboards
- Mobile Multimedia, Wireless Multimedia Communications
- Multimedia Database Management, Multimedia Middleware
- Event Detection, Feature Extraction and Representation, Object/Activity Recognition
- Indexing, Searching, Retrieving, Query, and Archiving for Synthetic and Natural Content
- Hardware/Software Co-Design and Instruction-Level Architecture Issues
- Intelligent and Life-Like Agents
- Education, Medicine and Health Care
- Network Security, Network Support for Multimedia
- Olfactory and Gustatory Media (digital scent and taste)
- Performance Benchmark and Analysis, Performance Metrics and Benchmarking
- Secure Multimedia Processing and Applications, Security and Privacy Analysis
- Internet, Social Media, Web 2.0 and Web 3.0
EU-Project papers must be submitted through the CMT EU project submission page, selecting the track “EU Projects Program”. Accepted papers must be registered and presented at the conference; otherwise they will not be included in the USB Proceedings and in the IEEE-Xplore Library.
Requests for additional information regarding regarding EU-project papers may be directed to Stefano Tubaro firstname.lastname@example.org
ScheduleEU-project paper submission April 30, 2015
Paper Acceptance Notification: May 15, 2015
Camera-ready paper submission: May 30, 2015