IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo
The 2015 IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME 2015) will be held in Torino, Italy from June 29 to July 3, 2015.
The IEEE International Conference on Multimedia & Expo (ICME) has been the flagship multimedia conference sponsored by four IEEE societies since 2000. It serves as a forum to promote the exchange of the latest advances in multimedia technologies, systems, and applications from both the research and development perspectives of the circuits and systems, communications, computer, and signal processing communities. ICME also features an Exposition of multimedia products and prototypes.
Confirmed Plenary Speakers
Click here to view the bios of all keynote and plenary speakers.
Full Paper Submission
November 28, 2014 December 12, 2014 5:00PM Pacific Time
Special Sessions Proposal Submission
October 10, 2014 postponed to October 24, 2014
Workshop Proposal submission: November 21, 2014
News and Updates
Tutorial proposal submission deadline has been extended to February 7, 2015
"Multimedia 2035" special session will be organized during ICME 2015 for the first time. This session will feature four speakers discussing the future of multimedia in 20 years from now, as well as a panel discussion. (January 2015)
- Accepted workshops have been published on the web. We have
selected 13 top-quality workshops that will be held during ICME in
order to complement the main program. The workshop titles and call
for papers can be found on the ICME web site. The deadline is Mar.
30, 2015. (January 2015)
- Call for tutorials: deadline on Jan. 31, 2015. (January 2015)
- Call for demos is open, deadline on Mar. 30, 2015. (January 2015)
Call for Industry Forums is open, deadline Mar. 1, 2015.
Industry forums aim to promote applied research and applications,
and facilitate collaborations between industrial and academic
members of the multimedia community. The format is open and could
include industry talks, demos and/or panel discussions. The
industry forum would provide a platform for participants to
discuss recent technological advances and innovations, and/or
their vision for the next 5~10 years in multimedia. Industry paper
submission deadline: Mar. 30, 2015. (January 2015)
Call for EU Projects Papers is open, deadline on Mar. 30, 2015.
The EU Projects Program aims at increasing awareness of the recent
results obtained by Research Projects funded by the European
Commission or by European Agencies (included those supported by a
single member state), allowing project coordinators and partners
to disseminate the developed approaches and results. (January 2015)
The MSR-Bing Grand Challenge on Image Retrieval will be held
during ICME 2015. (January 2015)
- The call for tutorials is now online (Dec. 2014)
- The paper submission deadline has been extended to December 12, 2014 (Nov. 2014)
- The ICME 2015 Call for Grand Challenges has been posted (Nov. 2014)
- Have a look at our sponsorship program sponsorship program (Oct. 2014)
- The call for workshop proposals is now available call for workshops (Sept. 5, 2014)
- The call for special sessions is now available call for special sessions (Sept. 1, 2014)
- Check out the official ICME call for papers (Aug. 2014)
- ICME web site up and running (April 2014)
||Please join the official ICME 2015 Linkedin Group:
For information regarding the conference and workshops, please contact email@example.com (general inquiries) or firstname.lastname@example.org (inquiries regarding the technical program).